Sunday, January 31, 2010

Theme 2

I am concerned about my co-teaching, which begins this week. I have observed co-teaching classrooms before, where the method of co-teaching was not effective to the students, and it wasn't helpful.

I am concerned, about allowing for myself and the other teacher to have adequate time teaching in order to use our areas of speciality. I am concerned about engaging the students in a meaningful way through the coteaching.

As the co-teaching starts next week, I will have a better sense of ways to adjust the co-teaching technique to better meet the needs of all involved.

1 comment:

  1. Actually it is great that you have these concerns! Co-teaching can be extremely effective if used correctly! Through planning, knowledge of the process, and your desire to make it work it will be a successful experience I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete